Brightstone Migration was interviewed by SBS radio regarding the recent policy changes which now includes parents of Australian citizens and permanent residents within the travel exemptions.
On 01 November 2021, parents of Australian citizens and permanent residents are included within the travel exemptions. You can refer back to our older article on this matter for more information: Travel Exemptions Extended for Parents
Following this article, Adele Wan of Brightstone Migration was interviewed by Helen Yu from SBS Radio. She shared more information on this podcast about:
- the application process
- what types of parents are included
- processing time
- quarantine requirements
You can hear this podcast on the SBS website.
From 01 December 2021, fully vaccinated eligible visa holders are also able to come to Australia without travel exemption.
Eligible visa holders include (but is not limited to):
- Subclass 407 – training visa
- Subclass 408 – temporary activity visa
- Subclass 457 – Temporary Work (Skilled) visa
- Subclass 462 – Work and Holiday visa
- Subclass 482 – Temporary Skill Shortage visa
- Subclass 485 – Temporary Graduate visa
- Subclass 489 – Skilled – Regional (Provisional) visa
- Subclass 491 – Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa
- Subclass 494 – Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa
- Subclass 500 – Student visa
- Subclass 590 – Student Guardian visa
- Subclass 870 – Sponsored Parent (Temporary) visa
If you are interested to find out more, you may contact us directly.
Brightstone Migration Interviewed.
Need to consult with us? Book an appointment today.
Our team will give you expert advice that has been specifically tailored to your case.
IMPORTANT: 482 and 186 Visa Changes
Visa cancelled due to sexual crime
Victory Over Citizenship Cancellation: good character
How we will help
Fill in the questionnaire here and we will call you for an obligation-free assessment. During this phone call we will run through your initial concerns and needs and book in a time for a more detailed consultation.
Our consultation session runs for 30 minutes which will allow us to present to you a detailed strategy to meet the concerns and needs you presented to us in our initial phone call.
Our fee is $150 + GST for a 30 minute session. You can book in a consultation by calling us, emailing us or filling in the Contact Us form.
Settling the strategy and getting started
At the consultation, we will generally present to you a few selections of the best strategies.
We will also balance the time required, costs and difficulty so that you can choose the strategy you are most comfortable with.
Then we will handle everything on your behalf.