If you have a partner, spouse or other family residing in Australia, there are many visa options that may be available for you to join him or her in Australia. It will depend on a number of factors:

  • Do you want to visit Australia temporarily or do you want to migrate to Australia permanently?
  • Are you currently in Australia or outside Australia?
  • What is your relationship with the family member in Australia?
  • Is that family member an Australian citizen or family member?
  • How old are you?

You can see below to explore all the visa options (temporary and permanent) where that family member is an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident. The most common visa in the family category is the Partner visa but this does not mean you cannot join your parents, children, siblings etc. in Australia too. If your family member is not your partner/spouse then you can take a look at the Other Family visa types.

If your family member is not an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident but instead holds a temporary visa in Australia. The chances are you may be able to include yourself as their dependent. You will need to look into the requirements of the specific visa he is holding. You can find more information from Our Services page.

    Tell us about your issue, we are here to help you