Other than the partner visa, there are still many other family visas where you may be eligible to migrate to Australia if you have another relative who is an Australian permanent resident or citizen. 

The other family visas subclasses that are available include: 

  • Parent visa (Subclass 103) 
  • Temporary sponsored parent visa (Subclass 870)  
  • Contributory Parent (Temporary) Visa (Subclass 173)  
  • Contributory Parent (Permanent) Visa (Subclass 143)  
  • Aged Parent Visa (Subclass 804)  
  • Contributory Aged Parent (Temporary) Visa (Subclass 884)  
  • Contributory Aged Parent (Permanent) Visa (Subclass 864)  
  • Dependent Child Visa (Subclass 445)  
  • Child Visa (Subclass 101) (offshore)
  • Child Visa (Subclass 802) (onshore) 
  • Adoption visa (Subclass 602)  
  • Orphan Relative visa (Subclass 117) (offshore) 
  • Orphan Relative Visa (Subclass 837) (onshore)  
  • Aged Dependent Relative Visa (Subclass 114) (offshore) 
  • Aged Dependent Relative visa (Subclass 838) (onshore) 
  • Remaining Relative Visa (Subclass 115) (offshore)  
  • Remaining Relative Visa (Subclass 838) (onshore)  
  • Carer Visa (Subclass 116) (offshore)  
  • Carer Visa (Subclass 836) (onshore)  

Most of these family visas have an extremely long processing time. Thus, part of our service is to provide you with strategic advice as to how you can utilise the bridging visa to achieve your migration objectives. 

Each visa also has its own set of legal requirements, costs and processing time so it is best that you enquire with professionals to ensure that you choose the most suitable type of visa to apply for. For example, the parent visa category itself has 7 types of visas so you should be sure with which one is most suitable for you and your family before lodging the application. 

rsz 1other family visas

    Tell us about your issue, we are here to help you