To work in Australia, you must have a visa which provides you with work permission.

There are several sub-categories of the work visa available which would allow you to work in Australia. This includes:

  1. Working Holiday visas 
  2. Employer Sponsored Visas 
  3. Independent Work Visas 
  4. Temporary Graduate Visa 
work in Australia

    Tell us about your issue, we are here to help you

      Tell us about your issue, we are here to help you

      Our expert lawyers who will help you


      Rochelle Zhu

      Graduate Solicitor

      Adele Wan

      Head of Immigration | Solicitor (Partner)

      Successful Cases

      Need to consult with us? Book an appointment today.

      Our team will give you expert advice that has been specifically tailored to your case.

      Related news

      Work Visa

      485 visa opens up to more graduates

      2022/06/28 | Adele Wan
      The Subclass 485 visa (Graduate Work stream) will remove requirements to nominate a skilled occupation and to have positive skills...
      Work Visa

      Sponsorship visa for restaurant staff

      2022/04/12 | Adele Wan
      Are you thinking about how to attract foreign workers at your restaurant? Since COVID-19 pandemic, border closures and flight disruptions...
      2023 federal budget
      Family Visa Work Visa

      What does the 2023 federal budget mean for migration?

      2022/04/01 | Adele Wan
      The 2022 – 2023 Federal Budget was recently announced on 29 March 2022. Read on to find out what this...

        Subscribe to our Newsletter

        You will receive the latest immigration news and policy updates. You will also get the notification of
        our upcoming webinars & events